Itinerari di cinema e d’America (Mesupi’s Travels) was born in 2014. The initial purpose was to complete a bucket list, which mainly concerns travel, and tells people about it to show everyone that everything is possible (the list was started by us and then shared by numerous bloggers, giving life to the hashtag #100cosedafareprimadimorire).
A year later the blog had already become something slightly different and more professional. To date, with 40 states visited on four continents, it is increasingly becoming a reference point for travelers seeking practical information, itineraries, accommodation advice, with a special focus on the United States, our favorite travel destination.
Furthermore, in the last two years, we specialized in movie-themed travels, which is becoming a predominant theme in tourism. We are the only travel bloggers in Italy to specialize a blog in this field – so much so that now it has become commonly associated with this kind of travel.
We have also created a Facebook group and the only podcast in Italy dedicated to movie travels.
Another important niche we are linked to is that of motorcycle travels.
Every trip is personally studied and lived, and for this reason we are always ready to answer every question our readers make, tailoring every trip on them according to the needs of each and everyone.
[Please note: we personally translate the blog posts one by one, so the blog’s English version has fewer articles of the Italian’s. Please do check the Italian version to see our complete work]
The blog has an English version to reach a much larger – and international – audience.
We are present and active on the major social networks, where we boast a community of active and loyal readers.
Our work is based on promoting places, activities and events experienced firsthand, because the only proper way to really describe a destination is to first experience it.
The blog in numbers
We have always chosen to focus on content quality, considering it more important than any number, and on the website much more than on social networks where everything is only temporary. What is written on the blog remains, always, and we want to provide useful, interesting, always available information and advice. We want to continuously inspire.
That choice has also provided numerical satisfaction, both for the blog statistics and interaction on social networks.
Facebook: I Itinerari di cinema e d’America Travel Designer&Blogger
Pinterest: Itinerari di cinema e d’America
TripAdvisor: Itinerari di cinema e d’America (we were chosen to test the new, social version of TripAdvisor)
Linkedin: Lucia Parpaglioni
Blog Traffic: +50,000 monthly page views (Age: 25-55, from Europe (Italy, Spain, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Ireland), United States, Brasil, China)
Podcast: in Italian and English, it has over 600 downloads with just 4 episodes published.
Our strong points
As I said, we are all about quality.
How? By respecting the reader, always providing up-to-date information, talking about trips, itineraries and experiences personally tested, working with professionalism, constantly studying destinations and topics, promoting carefully studied destinations and itineraries, telling the destination at 360 degrees, differentiating ourselves in terms of content, quality writing, topics covered.
- Visit Detroit: to tell the city and its movie-themed itineraries;
- Visit Memphis: to tell the city and its movie-themed itineraries;
- Hard Rock Cafè Roma: participation to different events and to “Word Burger Tour” promotion;
- American hosting structures: The Drake Hotel Chicago, Big Texan Steak Ranch, Arsenic&Old Lace B&B;
- Discover Tunisia: travel to the Nothern Tunisia to promote the territory;
- Hyères Tourism: Porquerolles island promotion;
- Ireland Tourism for #Belfastplacetobe;
- Rome’s Thailand National Tourism Authority with Media Trip to promote local experience in Bangkok and its surroundings;
- Loire Valley Tourism: exclusive trip made just for us, to promote motorcycle travels in the region;
- Hertz Italy for the “Quality Time” campaign;
- Island of Lampedusa promotion for Bluewago;
- Toyota Italy for the new CH-R promotion;
- Booking.com for the presentation of Villas.com;
- KLM to promote Economy Comfort Class;
- Musement to promote their service;
- Various restaurants: L’Oste della Bon’Ora, La Lanternina, ecc.
- Italian Hotels, e.g. Grifo Hotel e Prosciutteria, Fortezza de’ Cortesi, Hotel Excelsior Pesaro, JK Place in Florence;
- Ok Apartment Barcelona: itinerary and experiences to tell the city, their apartments and the re-opening of Bellesguard;
- Andorra’s Inuu and Caldea: to promote the spas and the region;
- Expedia: link building campaign;
- Coca-Cola: social campaign to promote Coca-Cola Shoes;
- Wanup: consulence and promotion of the new hotel promotion platform;
And much more: Pistoia Turism, #RipartidaiSibillini, Caseifici Agricoli, DayBreak Hotel…
Author for American International Club of Rome, of which I also am a member.
In the past we wrote for: Bluewago, Wedding&Travel, TrueRiders, PiùTurismo.
I am among the Travel Blogger Italian Association (AITB) founders.
For more information please do write to: firstname.lastname@example.org